We can't wait to welcome you back to Key West!
SUMMER 2020 CANCELLATION POLICY*
We know in these uncertain times it is hard to plan a vacation so we've loosened our cancellation policy. Now, for bookings with an arrival date of July 1st, 2020 to September 30th, 2020 you can cancel for any reason up to 21 days before your arrival, instead of the 60 or 90 days as is normal in our contracts. All other terms, conditions, and cancellation fees in the rental agreement/contract still apply.
In addition, should we be unable to accommodate you because of newly imposed local travel restrictions due to COVID-19 (City of Key West or Monroe County fully closed to visitors - not just certain businesses being closed) a full refund or moving of your dates, minus credit card fees, if applicable, will be offered. This applies only if the island is closed for the duration of your originally booked dates and does not include hurricane evacuations. For Information from our Travel Insurance Partner Red Sky regarding COVID-19 please see here: COVID-19 Travel Insurance FAQ's. Mandatory evacuations due to hurricanes (issued by Monroe County Emergency Management) is considered a cancellation and rental fees will not be refunded. We strongly suggest purchasing Travel Insurance to cover mandatory hurricane evacuations.
*Policies are subject to change at any time and at our discretion. Policies in effect at the time of your cancellation notice, not at reservation, govern.
Information on staying safe and items related to new procedures
- Properties are professionally cleaned by housekeeping companies that follow the new enhanced guidelines set forth by the AHLA (American Hotel & Lodging Association) as well as Federal (CDC), State, and County Guidelines.
- We offer a 24 hour “vacancy buffer” on each side of a Guest stay where available. Please ask for details.
- To allow sufficient time between Guests no early Check Ins or late Check Outs will be permitted. Luggage Storage is available at our concierge partner, Our Key West, located at 613 Simonton Street. 305-290-3792. (There is a Duval Loop stop right out front too!) Cost – Large Bags $10 each, small bags $5 each. (Resumes operation July 15th - subject to change)
- For maintenance requests you initiate while in residence you agree to vacate the home during such repairs/work.
- Remote Check In/Check Out is available. This requires items normally done at check in to be provided prior to arrival. Procedures will vary depending on the property. Please contact our office for more information.
- Information for Guests, Guests w/ pets, and for units that have shared pools/spaces/common areas can be found on the Coronavirus Safety Information in your unit. This information is in the Unit Concierge book. To preview you can see it here: CDC Guidance for Guests, Shared Housing, CDC Guidance for Guest w/ Pets or Service Animals
- Please be respectful of local regulations and policies, extra respectful to the staff at local establishments, and find ways to explore with minimal contact with others. When traveling to destinations like Key West please keep in mind that locals may be sensitive to behavior from travelers so please social distance from others as best as possible and refrain from congregating in large groups. Key West & Monroe County have a mask ordinance in place. Please see more at the City website or the County site: Monroe County COVID-19 Info.
- It is advised to bring your own supplies and groceries due to scarcity of items in our local markets. Before your trip, make a list of all the items that you will need while you are here: paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissue), cleaning and disinfecting products (hand sanitizer, surface cleaners, wipes), medications, protective wear (mask, gloves), beach gear (sunscreen, bug repellent) PPE – please dispose of these items properly and always leave parks & beaches better than you found them. Items in BOLD we provide a limited supply in the unit, so you may wish to bring extra. We do not provide any of the other items listed above. Our Concierge Team provides shopping/grocery services. Please coordinate with them several days in advance to avail yourself of this option.