We can't wait to welcome you back to Key West!
Should we be unable to accommodate you because Monroe County or the City of Key West is FULLY closed to visitors for the duration of your booked dates (not just certain businesses being closed, curfews, mask mandates, etc.) a full refund or moving of your dates will be offered. This is the only exception to our Rental Agreement cancellation policies; therefore Trip/Travel Insurance is HIGHLY Recommended. Here are some links to some Travel Insurance informational sites to get you started. We do not endorse or recommend any one site or product over another. Please check with your Insurance Agent for questions about Travel Insurance.
https://www.visitorscoverage.com/ (International Visitors)
Mandatory evacuations due to hurricanes (issued by Monroe County Emergency Management) is considered a cancellation and rental fees will not be refunded. We strongly suggest purchasing Travel Insurance to cover mandatory hurricane evacuations.
Policies are subject to change at any time and at our discretion. Policies in effect at the time of your cancellation notice, not at reservation, govern.
Information on staying safe and items related to new procedures
- Properties are professionally cleaned by housekeeping companies that follow enhanced guidelines set forth by the AHLA (American Hotel & Lodging Association.)
- To allow sufficient time between Guests no early Check Ins or late Check Outs will be permitted.
- Luggage Storage / Transport: Storage is available at our concierge partner, Our Key West, located at 613 Simonton Street. 305-290-3792. Cost – Large Bags $10 each, small bags $5 each. Price & availability subject to change due to COVID so please call prior to your trip to see if the service is available during your dates. Storage and Transport is available from Paradise Porters - 305.293.4000. https://paradiseporters.com/
- For maintenance requests initiated while in residence you agree to vacate the home during such repairs/work.
- Contactless Check In/Check Out is required. This requires items normally done at check in to be provided prior to arrival. Procedures will vary depending on the property. Please contact our office for more information.
- Information for Guests, Guests w/ pets, and for units that have shared pools/spaces/common areas can be found on the Coronavirus Safety Information in your unit. This information is in the Unit Concierge book and on the door. To preview you can see it here: CDC Guidance for Guests, Shared Housing, CDC Guidance for Guest w/ Pets or Service Animals
- Our contracts have always required that all occupants be listed and also forbid gatherings (i.e. parties, get togethers, weddings, etc.) but now County guidelines state that Guests violating occupancy by having anyone not listed on the contract at the unit are subject to removal by the City (Police and/or Code Enforcement.)
- Please be respectful of local regulations and policies, respectful to the staff at local establishments, and find ways to explore with minimal contact with others. When traveling to destinations like Key West please keep in mind that locals may be sensitive to behavior from travelers so please social distance from others as best as possible and refrain from congregating in large groups.
- Key West & Monroe County have a mask ordinance in place. Details on the requirements may be found at: https://fla-keys.com/ Please see more at the City website or the County site: Monroe County COVID-19 Info.
- It is advised to bring some of your own supplies due to potential scarcity in our local markets. Before your trip, make a list of all the items that you will need while you are here: paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissue), cleaning and disinfecting products (hand sanitizer, surface cleaners, wipes), medications, protective wear (mask, gloves), beach gear (sunscreen, bug repellent) PPE – please dispose of these items properly and always leave parks & beaches better than you found them. Items in BOLD we provide a limited supply in the unit, so you may wish to bring extra. We do not provide any of the other items listed above. Our Concierge Team provides shopping/grocery services. Please coordinate with them several days in advance to avail yourself of this option.