04/21/2018 - 7:00pm to 04/30/2018 - 12:00pm
35th Annual Conch Republic Independence Celebration
Celebrate 35 years of Independence for the Conch Republic!
This multi-day party is a celebration of Key West's brief secession from the United States, and a testament to the uniqueness and independent nature of the people that call Key West Home.
Event highlights include:
- Conch Shell Blowing Contest - April 21, Schooner Wharf Bar, 7pm
- Duval Street Parade - April 27, 7pm
- Key West Harbor Battle - April 28, Mallory Square, 6pm
- Arts & Crafts Show - April 28, Duval Street, 10am - 5pm
- Duval Street Bed Races - April 29, Duval Street, 2pm
Kickoff Party at the Schooner Wharf bar, Friday, April 21, 7pm