02/29/2020 - 10:00am
The Only Zero-K Bridge Run... Ever....
- Registration is only $10 and includes a souvenir race bib.
- Register by January 23rd & Get a T-Shirt, Race Bib, & Koozie all for $35 bucks!
- Sponsorship opportunities are available with a portion of proceeds benefiting The Monroe County Sheriff's Animal Farm.
Sat. Feb 29, 2020
Costumed Cow Corral opens for shirt & bib sales and pick-up, photo-ops with Mo The Sloth, costume judging & grazing with friends.
Opening Ceremony with special inflatable guests
12:00pm: RING & RUN
The World Famous Ringing of the Cow Bells (race begins). Don't forget to bring your bell.
- Heat 1: 1st Place Contenders (23.1 seconds is the record to beat.)
- Heat 2: Pets with Humans (and humans with pets)
- Heat 3: Relay Teams
- Heat 4: The Walking Cow Stampede (Main Event)
12:01pm - 12:15pm: ABSURD HERD PARTY PARADE
Join the parade immediately after you cross the bridge and join your weirdo friends as we travel a hop, skip & jump down North Roosevelt to the Survivor's Party at the new Sunset Green Event Lawn behind Rum Row.
12:30pm - 3:00pm PARTY
Join the Moos & Booze Survivor's Party at Sunset Green Event Lawn. DJ, food truck, full bar, Beer, free entry to the $100 raffle and the infamous Golden Calf Awards. Celebrate your success with booze. You deserve it.